Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: Oasap - Antique Double Birds Necklace


Hey girl's ;)
Ready for review from that site that we all love for high-street fashion at an affordable price? You know the one Oasap



I bought Antique Double Birds Necklace , I thought this birds  necklace looked like it two love birds  ;)


I am loving this necklace so much! Its defiantly a great piece to add to your outfit! And it will be noticed with out a doubt. Everyone who has saw this has asked where did you get this from? They love it I have had several compliments on it! I love long necklaces, I love charms so this was the perfect piece for me. I want to wear it everyday but I think it looks well when dressing up :)



This Necklace Crafted in Alloy / Rhinestone , Featuring Two Antique Birds Pendant. Curb chain. Adjustable clasp.
Colour : antique golden  ,  
SIZE & FIT : Length:25.98  , Length:66cm

This is my favorite item yet from Oasap.com 

Shipping was fast too!!!
Thanks Oasap

Oasap also carries clothing of all sorts, bags/purses, and all kinds of accessories. Check their site frequently as they are constantly adding new styles and have sales all.the.time! And FREE shipping Over $50  whoohooo!
Love,
   Rabia 


Hope you like it :)


If you like this review please share your experience with me , i love your comments ;) 

Connect with me ;)
Facebook

2 comments: