Monday, August 11, 2014

Vessos Review: My Second Order


Hey lovelies,


You probably heard about Vessos.com  already. It is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of  Men's , women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc. And I am happy to receive my item from Vessos , They will send your item anywhere in the world.. Now that’s more I like it. I ordered a " Patent leather pure color single shoulder bag" . I really really love it. Here’s a product review of  Vessos




A few of these items were sent to me for free for review and to provide my honest feedback. I was not paid to review these items. All opinions are of my own.


About the product
Size  middle
      
Height cm 22

Bottom width cm 32

Bottom thickness cm 8


Picture of the inside of the bag


Cute Lock

Open Lock

One of the things that caught my eye on the site was the super cute handbags they had and the affordable prices.  

pictures are taken from Vessos

pictures are taken from Vessos

 My Thoughts:

I saw this beautiful hand bag for the first time and loved it, finally have it now and it is my favorite bag  it was only priced $6.99 .  It also comes in 3 different colors. Red , Orange , Yellow  It's quite heavy in weight and made with real leather , It is so gorgeous and a perfect size  with long chain ,  I was also happily surprised by the little cute lock , I am happy that I chose this bag and color because it goes well with any outfit.
Vessos a leading international online fashion clothing store , girls have been a fan of this fashion style, Pretty, trendy beautiful Clothes, Shoes, Bags, Accesories and jewelry s at affordable prices is every girls dream. I have one recommended online shop for you,

Overall, i am really pleased that i got this bag as it compliments with many outfits.

You can buy this bag Here


Overall, it was a good experience. The customer service representative was prompt in replying my queries.. The shipping process hardly took one week to arrive in Pakistan from China..
Product quality is good and matches with the pictures provided on their website..

Are you looking for a new glamorous replica bag that will completely style up your outfits?

Let's go shopping now! They still have another collections with very cheap prices, So are you still here? What are you waiting for? Check their Site and choose what you like Vessos.com :)


You can use  $5 off code: VESSOSEN05 use on orders more than $50 .

If you like this review please share your experience & Suggestion with me , i love read your comments..


Stay beautiful,,

Rabia ,

xoxoxo

Contact with me by Facebook , Twitter ,  Bloglovin   for more updates




11 comments:

  1. thats a lovely bag
    i am also a blogger by the way we can follow each other if you like
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome my fav. color & superb bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bag ♥ really love that colour, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bag, and at that price it is a steal! I've never tried Vessos.com before, but I'm pretty sure I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful blog I ever seen. The products are charming. I like your blog. I'm hoping, I'll see much many more beautiful products in future. Thanks for contributing your efforts about this blog. It's really appreciable.
    find contact lenses price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete