Friday, August 22, 2014

{ Review } Orglow Instant Organic Face Brightening Mask ^ - ^

Hey lovelies,

Today i am going to review the One of the most popular Skin products ever, i saw already a million reviews. Its Orglow Instant Organic Face Brightening Mask. brightening mask by SALINA Cosmetics for all skin types Its hand made and 100% natural . Made in Pakistan 


 For more information about products



    This product was sent to me for review ,but my thoughts and my experience is 100% honest..



        It comes in a cheap plastic jar which has a twist open cap.



    Its sealed packed



    After opening u can use it just for 6 months.



    How to Use

   1 Tablespoon of mask 
   1 Tablespoon Yogurt


 Mix Thoroughly And Apply evenly this paste on face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes & i waited for    10 min after it get dried i washed it with softer circular movements.  



My Experience:

Today I am going to share my thoughts about this product orglow mask. i am a college student and need to spend several hours of a day outside which makes my skin dull and tan i tried many creams but no luck even they make my skin condition worse. then i decided to try ORGLOW mask as it is made with natural ingredients. I believe neither they will cause any harm to my skin nor make it worse. I have a very sensitive skin therefore, I am very careful using products on my face. This product has worked wonderfully on my face it does not irritate my skin or create redness or a rash. My face feels wonderful, nice, soft and clean. and i am very happy to see the results even after first wash. & Highly recommend


My Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Price: 850 

You can order it online from the Orglow Facebook & Here

Rabia ,
xxxxx

If you like this review please share your experience with me , i love read your comments..



Join me Facebook , Twitter and Bloglovin for more updates...




No comments:

Post a Comment