Sunday, August 31, 2014

Women's geometry alloy jewel necklace By Vessos : Review

Hey lovelies ,

Today i am going to review Necklace By Vessos.com but start with one Quotation.

 “Chocolates and flowers die and get eaten, but jewelry is forever.”



Description

Category:necklace
Style: Europe and America
Texture:alloy
Treatment process:resin
Style:female
Style:gemstone
Packing: independent packing
Applicable gift-giving occasions: tourism memorial, employee benefits, wedding
Color:black,black and white,orange,light green,color,Cream
Customized:yes
Size:50cmX4.3cm



it's come two shapes


I Choose Black Color


back side


Color
Black
Orange
Light green 
Cream
Black & white




This is my favorite necklace. Its so trendy. I was instantly fallen in love with it the moment i saw it on their website. I got many compliments.when i wore it on a my sister birthday party. Its light weight, The design looks really cool.

You can buy this Necklace only $4.99 

I am loving this necklace so much! Its defiantly a great piece to add to your outfit! 

This gorgeous beauty is made of alloy and looks very classy, its looks very modern. i would like to wear on formal dinner. love this website. Everything is affordable and in-style. I was able to get a necklace for under $5 I have wanted one of those for a really long time and the price was a lot cheaper than anything that I had seen in the regular stores. I find their items to be of high-quality. My order arrived as scheduled and I had received everything that I ordered.

I love everything I bought , especially the Bag  In case you missed it out , read my bag review HERE
They were a great price, great quality and fast shipping. I can't wait to order more! Their customer service is very friendly and easy to deal with.. Highly recommend this company..


If you like this review please share your experience & Suggestion with me , i love read your comments..


Stay beautiful,,

Rabia ,

xoxoxo

Contact with me by Facebook , Twitter ,  Bloglovin  for more updates..



No comments:

Post a Comment