Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Review Beauty UK Lip Vinyl in Pure Pacha and Hed Kendi

Hello gorgeous girls , Hope you are doing fine.
I wishing you all a very happy new year , A New Year Brings With It New Opportunities. It Is The Time To Make New Beginnings , As You Open A New Chapter Of Your Life.

I was very busy in my cousin wedding Now I am back with new review , I recently tried out a lip vinyl from the Beauty UK and i’m excited to tell you guys what I thought of these lip vinyl.



Pure Pacha and Hed Kendi 

Pure Pacha (Hot Pink)
Pure Pacha (Hot pink)
Hed Kendi (Red)

Hed Kendi (Red)

Packaging 

Beauty UK Lip Vinyl has 7.5 grams of lip color, It has a secured twist cap,   comes in plastic tube you can pinch to squeeze the product out . At the tip of the tube is a slanted sponge applicator. It’s very different to normal lip glosses, with a sponge tip on it.

Available in 3 shades,
Pure Pacha (hot pink)
Priviledge  (very light pink/nude) 
Hed Kendi (Red)

Price £2.99 each

Beauty UK  lip vinyls will blow your mind with their intense color and coverage, giving your lips a serious pop of rich pigment that will last all night.


Pure Pacha and Hed Kendi 

Pure Pacha
Hed Kendi


Beauty UK Lip Vinyl My friend gifted me but i never use it , in winter my lip so dry n crack i don't like any lipstick on my lips =( and  i had to go in wedding then i used these lip vinyl and i am very impressed in one swipe. it heals my cracked lips and prevent it from dryness. The shade Pure Pacha which is has a very ‘hot pink’ and Hed Kendi also has a very hot red look to it. these Lip Vinyl is creamy and very much pigmented. I love the soft applicator and in the beginning this lip vinyl has a beautiful shine. It lasts all day and in the end of the day it turns into a beautiful matte color.


Like :

Very affordable.
It is very pigmented.
It is not sticky.
The staying power is great.

Unlike :

There are only 3 colors available.

Over All 

 I'm loving liquid lipsticks/gloss because easily to blend on my lips. , I have so much love for these lip vinyls. It glides on smoothly and has a shine to it which is great for the finished makeup look. I really like this product and i’ll definitely be trying the other 1 color. ‘Privilege’ which is a very light pink/nude.

Both colors are my favorite ,  What do you think of these? 

If you like this review please share your experience & Suggestion with me , i love read your comments..

Stay beautiful,,

Rabia ,

xoxoxo


Contact with me by Facebook , Twitter ,  Bloglovin  for more updates..


5 comments:

  1. Lovely Colors!! You reviewed so nicely Rabia...

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colors are beautiful and looking lovely on you :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color, red my most favorite color and looking lovely on you..

    Thank for sharing, surely i bought these lip vinyls.

    ReplyDelete