Monday, February 2, 2015

Review : Pantene Pro V Moisture Renewal Shampoo

Hello gorgeous girls , Hope you are doing fine.

 Today I am going to review one of my favorite Shampoo 







Pantene's Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo provides an all day moisturized feel and leaves hair soft, manageable and strong against damage. Use together with Pantene's Moisture Renewal conditioner, which acts like hair's natural lipid layer, to help control the movement of moisture.


Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.


The shampoo itself is creamy and of a medium consistency.


My Experience :

My hair was very dry from other shampoos , finally i found Pantene's Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo I've been using this for month with great results , I love this shampoo. Saw it on the commercial and I just had to go out and buy it because my hair was dry. The first time I tried it I noticed a great difference. The moisturizing touch of this creamy shampoo on my hair its provides an all day moisturizer feel and leaves hair soft, I enjoy using this Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo because it cleans my hair with only a small amount.
It's makes my hair soft and silky it smells so good.
 I am going to buy them again regularly and would most definitely recommend to others! 5 out of 5 stars from me! 


Price : 190.00 PKR,
Bought From Naheed Super Market Karachi,

Tell me What's Your favorite Shampoo ??

 If you like this review please share your thoughts  , I love read your comments.

Stay beautiful,,

Rabia ,

xoxoxo

Contact with me by Facebook , Twitter , Bloglovin for more updates..


4 comments: